Consultant at PeopleSquare
Views:2233 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Business Application - FMCG (3-12 yrs)
Our client is in FMCG sector and is looking to hire a Business Application Manager for Mumbai region.
Role requirements are as follows:
- To review codes of the team.To connect with vendors for sharing Data and associated business process understanding.
- A customer facing SPOC for projects in SAP B1, portals, and business applications. Responsible for Delivery, Testing and Go Live.
- To be business Analyst for HRMS and Website.
- To be an Internal Champion and Super User for HRMS and Website.
- To drive Automation of SNOP.
- To drive Enterprise MDM and controls required around it.
- Contract Management : to collaborate in ensuring contract terms and conditions are met by Service Providers Service Management : Ensures accomplishment of Support Service Level Objectives and Key Performance Indicators working in partnership with Business teams and vendors,
- Critical Incident Management : to escalate point for Critical Situations and incident resolution facillitator
- Lifecycle management : to ensure and approve life cycle refresh feasibility and timing, to coordinate and communicate life cycle outages with the business
Demand Management : to oversee change requests
Financial Management : to continuously seeks cost reduction opportunities, to collaborate in the calculation of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of applications
Experience Required: Tier 1 MBA + 3-4 years of experience, Tier 2 MBA 7-8 years of experience