Manager - Business Analytics - Bank (2-6 yrs)
Core Delivery of Role
- Work on stated analytical approach with respect to the stated business objective
- Data extraction & creation of variables and development of analytical solution (Segmentation/predictive modeling/ Profiling etc.), validate the findings and preparing Business presentation
- Implement the solution for the stakeholder along with campaign teams
- Tracking performance of analytical solutions along with business results
- Generate strategic reports and deliver ad-hoc analytical requirements
- Work on strategic business analytics requirement from senior management
Required Skill Set
- Strong proficiency in following tools: Base SAS/SAS Stat, e-Miner/EG, MS Excel
- Detail-oriented with an ability to support multiple projects at once
- Knowledge on Visual BI tools like MS Power BI, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Excellent logical thinking for problem solving.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Engineering/Business.
- Prior 1-3 years of experience in Business/Portfolio analytics will be given preference
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.