Recruiter at ApolisIndia
Views:451 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Manager/Business Analyst - Continuous Improvement - FMCG (7-16 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead the continuous improvement for the Plant (Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, Packaging, R&D, Supply Chain) to improve, asset utilization, product quality, unit cost, and employee performance, utilizing a participative team approach.
- Helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- The ability to apply sound business analysis techniques to a situation, identify and adapt to new opportunities and find easier success.
- Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance the plant's manufacturing performance efforts, with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Working with entire plant leadership team (across plants and departments) to identify improvement opportunities and coaching employees on how to work more efficiently.
- People Development
- Drive Capability development for operations team in partnership with HR
- Participates in the implementation of the continuous-improvement program.
- Improves policies, procedures, and processes, manages the continuous-improvement program, advises, and assists front-line staff.
- Defining, analysing and documenting requirements evolve from a business analyst's creative process, and are intended to show what systems can do.
- Driving digitization strategy to bring in higher productivity in our processes.
- Benchmarking of best practices and implementation in the plant
- Identification and Elimination of waste across operations with the use of lean approach
- Experience in implementing TPM/TQM/ Lean Techniques/Lean Six Sigma/LSS Black Belt Certification with at least 2 project completion.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.