Talent Acquisition Specialist at Xpert Conexions
Views:750 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Business Analysis - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-4 yrs)
Manager- Business Analysis (Only from Tier 1 2016 & 2017 batch)
To assist the director- supply chain in Business Planning and Strategy Execution. He/she should have the ability to deal with all stakeholders. The candidate would be required to multi-task, conceptualize effective strategies, help create feasibility reports & execute new projects. He/she should possess an eye for detail, be able to perform under stringent deadlines and be able to aggregate and interpret data. The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the senior management.
1. Developing insightful analysis about business and their strategic and operational implications.
2. Lead cross-functional projects using data analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
3. Optimized data collection procedures and developed MIS reports for senior management on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
4. Timely, accurate and error free delivery of any project / activity led from the director's office.
5. Capturing key action points from every meeting and ensuring its timely completion.
6. Besides these taking up specific projects for improving business efficiency.
7. Leads projects driving SCM initiatives & Opex/Capex savings for the function.