Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page
Views:294 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Business Alliances - FinTech (3-8 yrs)
Manager - Business Alliances
Job Summary :
- Develop a high-impact alliances strategy to generate qualified leads, visibility & business for all products.
- Identify, secure, and maintain relationships with key strategic alliances.
About the Client :
- Our client is a Series B Fintech organization, and are one of India's fastest growing next-gen company with a mission to provide financial inclusion to the underserved market with its headquarters in Bengaluru.
- Supported by some of the most reputed investors, they have been recognized nationally and internationally for their efforts by multiple institutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Initiate new partnership discussions with prospective platforms/aggregators and manage the end-to-end process of finalizing commercial terms basis business projections, product - tech integrations/ implementation, marketing, reporting & invoicing - taking the agreements from concept through to execution
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders (such product, risk, technology, legal, etc.) to build a results-driven process for our business alliances initiative
- Own the marketing & growth plan for all online and offline alliances
- Regularly meeting up with prospect/ partners to understand and align business expectations, performance, or challenges
- Manage and optimize performance of all alliances and partnerships - regularly analyzing and reporting this to the management
The successful applicant :
- 3+ years of experience of building commercial alliances/partnerships from scratch through to execution with a fintech / digital lending company/platform
- Experience of achieving targets and driving growth in fast changing environment
- An analytical mindset that continuously evaluates current partnerships and thinks out of the box to maximize profitability
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to negotiate, influence and generate confidence, trust and respect
- Should be extremely organized & detail-oriented with a high level of ownership
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, due to multiple stakeholder management
- Prior fintech/startup experience is a plus
- Should be based in Bangalore or open to relocation
- Immediate joiners preferred
What's on offer :
- Possible opportunity of long term wealth creation.
- The most competitive salaries in the market.
- Work directly with the CXOs.