Head Operations at JobsPlan
Views:491 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - BTL Marketing - Wire Business (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Marketing Operations
- Responsible for creating PUSH (BTL Retail) for the Wire Brand in LDC.
- Responsible for implementing Price List, Marketing communication,
- Sales Promotion activities ie. Brochures, Catalogue's, videos, presentations, techniques incl. -schemes. Support Product Development.
- Market Intelligence (running surveys), Facilitating Logistics & Ideation for Electrician's Meet and other promotional items.
- Co - Ordination with sales teams across country (shipments of promotion material & understanding feedback pan-India).
- Drive to do from Scratch (launching of products from scratch)
- Promotional Activity Visibility and brand awareness
- Relationship development Ensuring availability of stocks
- Inquisitive Complete info of Completion product, price and other activity
- Study of product sales Trend Basket sales Proactive
- Compilation of Competition LP Communication & analysis
- Market Intelligence Competitive activities, Surveys, Feedback on BTL stratergy
- Numeric Ability
- Pricing Study of competition
- New Product development
- Marketing communication: Short films, LP, PPTs, Literature, brochures, leaflets Marketing mindset. Writing ability & creativity.
- Managing Gifts & Incentives for electricians Logistics, feedback, creativity
- Coordination with Purchase and factory team
- Demo Kits
- Sales Coordinator (with state heads and sales managers) & Fulfilment of BTL material
- Team mates (LDC)
- Graduate / Diploma in Electrical Engineering / MBA marketing
- Experience : "3 years in Wire Sales experience is a must. Or Influencer based industry.
- Should have worked in a struggling brand earlier or preferably in current role, current organisation, appetite to learn. At least 3 years at current position. "
- Age :30 to 37 (+3 may be considered depending upon experience and expertise)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.