Manager Talent Acquisition at Dream Jobs Staffing Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Views:224 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - BTL & Marketing - Advertising Firm (5-10 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Job Location : Mumbai / Lower Parel
Qualification : MBA Marketing
- Develop and implement brand, establish and communicate initiatives at national and regional levels to establish brand name in the market and support Business teams.
- Be the Marcomm's point of contact for all BTL acquisition activity.
- Interact cross functionally with sales, marketing and base management teams.
- Work closely with relevant sales channels to develop BTL activity for each vertical.
- Liase with the marketing team to ensure strategy and action in line with overarching marketing activity.
- Planning and innovating new marketing initiatives on a regular interval to build brand awareness.
- Develop & champion the brand BTL acquisition communication road map.
- Responsible for setting up strong networks of vendors/agencies for various promotional activities planned for the respective regions. Assist in creating, implementing and developing an annual marketing plan.
- Managing the relationship with the BTL agencies.
- Planning & supervising the seasonal on ground activation's & promotions.
- Regularly Monitoring competitors market activities.
- Planning and executing POSM materials to Branches.
- Responsible for preparing and arranging product launch plan.
- Planning and innovating marketing initiatives to create brand recall and awareness.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaign and develop pragmatic solutions with budgetary constraints.
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives, as well as brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Create & monitor budgets to plan for expenses and ensure planned outcomes are achieved for campaigns
- Prepare reports, specifications and creative brief.
- Devise campaigns across all organic channels such as Social, Inbound, YouTube etc. from content creation, design, media planning, and execution to drive brand awareness & customer acquisition.
- Responsible for Marketing Automation on Email, SMS, WhatsApp and In-App notifications.
- Create riveting concepts and write copy for Campaigns and Marketing Collateral's.
- Oversee all the work on the corporate website, social media handles, & more.
- Given that the group is growing, and roles are evolving, the candidate should be flexible to handle responsibilities across the different marketing functions basis the organization requirement.
- Collaborate with marketing teams across group companies on their campaign requirement as per their business plan.
- Plan the annual corporate marketing budget.
- Plan research on a need basis
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Outstanding communication skills, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Basic Graphic Design Skills and experience with Canva