Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:4008 Applications:1155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:475
Manager - Brand Strategy - Consumer Durable (7-12 yrs)
We have an urgent role with a leading consumer durable group (Fortune 500) at gurgaon.
Role: Brand Strategy Manager/ Marketing Strategy Mgr
Purpose of the Role :
The purpose of this role is to convert the business strategy into marketing strategy, and then, execute the marketing strategy to achieve the desired results. This role is a great opportunity to gain and share a broad range of knowledge as you will be collaborating with multiple stakeholders including product, sales, service, and marketing teams at global HQ to achieve common goals. This role will entail providing inputs and insights on brand, category, market trends and developments to the India leadership team
B: ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategy & Planning :
- Ensure brand led-sales driving philosophy. Implement integrated marketing plans and strategies in sync with business plans, annual marketing calendar.
- As part of business strategy, develop local marketing strategy and plan
- Use consumer insights, business and market intelligence to drive consumer centric approach to growing the India business
- Propose, develop and implement marketing plans, recommend initiatives and best practices to support the organization short term and long term business objectives Strategic Inputs:
- Identify brand building areas, consumer touchpoints, bring in industry best practices and innovations in line with the objective of the brand
- From a category perspective provide inputs to India leadership team related to market priorities, market threats/opportunities and execution plans
- Drive checks, monitoring/tracking category, consumer, media trends and provide timely feedback with action plans for effective market planning
- All brand related activities - developing strategy, AOP, brand communication, activation. Drive brand campaigns and product launches along with all stakeholders
- Ensure consistent and elevated brand positioning across all consumer touchpoints that help enhance brand image, position and reputation amongst consumers
- Lead content development
- Focus on delivering the global brand strategy in a locally relevant and meaningful way. Ensure adherence to brand guidelines while ensuring local adaptation Execution:
- Ensure delivery of high quality marketing content/material at all touch points
- Ensure optimization of rollout/activation of campaign and other marketing activities for maximum impact
- Follow up, measurement and reporting on execution to senior leadership team
- Partner with HQ marketing teams on global campaigns requiring local activation
Agency Management :
- Draft strong marketing briefs and lead the process of agency briefing, creative development, event management and activation roll out for all campaigns and business objectives
- Participate in agency meetings, ensuring that our investment is maximized. Process and Controls:
- Follow all the set protocols for approval, documentation and budgeting in accordance with audit requirements
- Maintain a close watch on the financial aspects of all campaigns and programs, such as budget, expenditure timelines, ROI
C: WHO YOU ARE ?
- Value independence and ownership with the ambition to make a difference
- Intellectually curious and hands-on - taking initiatives as opposed to being told what to do.
- Ability to lead multiple projects with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Organized with attention to detail. Adept at delivering operationally.
- Ability to think creative along with data driven thinking.
- Extensive experience in marketing including creative, content, digital and media
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.