Manager - Brand Solutions - Studio/Media (6-9 yrs)
Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a leading MNC in the Media sector alongside a Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. They are well poised to challenge the Industry with some remarkable and distinct work in their space, and need a strong Brand Solutions Manager for their Studio business to fuel and sustain that growth for the portfolio and drive monetization of the space.
Job Description : In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Accountable for delivery of revenue targets across product placement, media tie-ins, event property sales, offsetting marketing costs, consistent with company standards and practices.
- Manage revenue reporting and forecasting process, delivering accurate and timely information updates to management as required.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in marketing, finance, programming and production.
- Work with existing client base to increase revenue by leveraging value across all platforms and networks and consistently creating opportunities to get new clients / brands on board.
- Taking initiatives to design and execute ideas that add to the overall promotion of the company movies.
- Ensuring sales, service and documentation process as per the guidelines and within the set timelines.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will preferably be an MBA with 6-9 years of domain experience - working on Brand Associations with Movies. Experience of having worked in an agency that specializes in this business will be preferred.
- The incumbent must have a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets with direct and relevant experience selling events, merchandising and licensing association or film related packages.
- Strong relationships with key agencies and pan India clients coupled with ability to work with diverse internal and external stakeholders is a must. Experience in managing 360 marketing campaigns would be preferred.
What's on Offer: A chance to work with the Industry's challenger brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.