Hiring Team at Blewminds Consulting
Views:1197 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Manager - Brand - Online/eCommerce (5-6 yrs)
We are looking for a Brand Manager who would be responsible for the design and delivery of customer communication across all touch points.
Individual contribution 40% :
- Drive brand narratives across offline and online platforms for building awareness, preference and trust.
- Assist in developing an annual brand calendar, manage budgets and track expenditures.
- Ensure adherence of brand guidelines across all touch points.
- Design, and track brand health parameters through research.
- Design mechanisms to gain and disseminate consumer insights to relevant Stakeholders.
- Map competition on product offerings/features and marketing campaigns to publish the actionable insights regularly.
Project Manager 60% :
- Plan and execute all the thematic and topical brand campaigns.
- Plan marketing requirements with segment/product teams and coordinate with internal creative teams and/or external agencies for timely execution.
- Work with media partners to promote and optimize brand content across traditional and digital media.
- Be the point of contact for all external parties in the domain - agencies, vendors, media etc.
- Lead brand collaboration and partnership opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have :
1. Experience, Skills, and Attributes :
- 5 to 6 yrs. of brand management experience preferably with digital-first companies
- Operational experience in campaign management across online and offline media
- Understanding of the marketing mix and brand frameworks
- Ability to draw out consumer insights and convert them into actionable communication strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Project and stakeholder management
- Problem-solving mind set with analytical skills
2. Academic qualifications :
- MBA or equivalent
- Field of study: Marketing, Mass communication