Consultant at RGF Recruit India Pvt Ltd
Views:278 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Brand Marketing - Internet/Online (7-10 yrs)
Manager - Premium Brand Marketing
- This role is responsible for driving share of transactions and top of mind recall for organization amongst premium segment customers via strong retail presence, consumer marketing, merchant engagement and premium events.
- One of the key priority for this role will be to build a strong retail presence of organization across the country.
- He/She will be responsible for ensuring that the customer is reminded of as an acceptable and a popular method of payment via innovations in retail branding coupled with sharp customer and merchant communication.
- He/She should have the creative mind to inspire the retail and creatives partners with the right brief. He/she will also need to navigate conversation with the premium brands for branding space
- Premium Events partnership and execution will be a critical track of his/her charter. He/She will hence need to be good at identifying premium events and should be able to negotiate and collaborate to get the maximum mileage.
- He/She will be responsible for execution of the marketing plan across the country and hence should possess strong program management skills to ensure impeccable execution in time
- He/she will closely interact with premium brands and event organizers on one side and external partners, regional marketing teams, regional sales team and central category team for conceptualizing and executing the marketing plan on the other side.
- The individual will hence need to have experience of handling strategic alliances and multiple agencies.
- The role entails developing of keen and sharp understanding of merchants/customer needs. He/She should be consumer focused and data driven. He/She will be responsible for measuring the ROI of all marketing initiatives.
This resource will be responsible for the following :
- Lead the conceptualization of marketing plan for to drive TOMA, consideration and transactions amongst premium segment
- Drive solid presence at the premium outlets. Will need to collaborate with agencies to develop innovative retail posm for driving in-store visibility
- Navigate conversations with the premium brands for branding space
- Lead execution of premium events - from evaluation to execution
- Co-create an ideal media plan for reaching out to the premium segment
- Set up the premium segment availability and visibility index measurement track
- Deep dive into the business performance within the RKAM/NKAM segment. Identify cities/accounts that requires additional marketing nudge to propel growth and create programs specifically for those accounts
- Design the operational process for streamlining execution and planning of collaterals for city X accounts
- MBA or any others Masters Degree
- 7 to10 years work experience.
- Experience in handling brand communication & retail marketing is a must. Experience in handling strategic alliances and premium events is desirable.
- Key Skillsets : Strong in developing clutter breaking customer communication, impeccable project management ability, follows data driven approach and amiable with great people handling ability.
- Preferably from a Lifestyle/FMCG/FMCD/Telecom Background