Partner at Value Find Consultants
Views:1018 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Brand & Marketing - Conglomerate (4-6 yrs)
Manager- Brand & Marketing
- To work with key stakeholders to formulate the guardrails and guidelines across the group businesses to ensure alignment on the execution of the brand communication.
- To ensure guardrails for the master brand, parent, and child brands on the brand architecture.
- To ensure regular review and enhancement of brand health.
- To leverage stories to promote the Corporate brand across the B2C businesses across social media.
- To extract and leverage brand-driven insights to help build on for product design and go to market strategy of various business units.
- To create an aligned and focused narrative across mediums in digital and print.
- Build out the brand narrative as a purpose-driven organization and ensure that there is a consistent corporate narrative across businesses and the organization.
- Build a strong sustainable narrative for businesses and to ensure targeted communication to key decision-makers at all levels of the value chain
- Use a data-driven approach based on consumer research to determine their efficacy and impact and to make course corrections where necessary.
- Select, ideate and partner with agencies on the execution of the brand repositioning.
- To drive thought leadership for the brand on digital platforms(all platforms like twitter etc) and to successfully launch and build the brand on digital.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.