Vice President - Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:1588 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Brand Management - Healthcare (10-14 yrs)
- The incumbent will be responsible for: Directing company' s marketing & brand management operations, short-term & long-term planning, successful execution of business strategies for companies products & services.
- Main purpose: Help & Assist CMO in achieving marketing & brand management goals of the organization alongwith Revenue Management, Heading Marketing initiatives, Brand Management, Digital Marketing
Designation- Marketing Manager
Role KRAs and requirement :
- Managing brand integrity across organizations marketing initiatives and communication.
- Assisting in formalizing the Brand strategy, including setting up of brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, overarching digital media.
- Sales Support through the various brand promotional tool at the regional and national level.
- Planning and executing all ATL and BTL & Digital Marketing activities for the brand.
- Brand support across various departments, clinical and non-clinical.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain branding.
- Competitor and Client insights analysis.
- Planning and implementation of a promotional plan for social media. Organization: One of the largest and most trusted Hair Treatment and Skin Care company in India.
- Revenue Generation through paid campaigns.
- Partnering with healthcare aggregators for revenue generation from international and domestic for skin & hair treatments.
- We require; MBA with minimum 8-12 years of professional & traditional marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill is a must.
- Marketing Experience in a similar industry & position and having ability to give ideas & implement new aspects.
- Directing company marketing operations, short-term & long-term planning, successful execution of business strategies for companies products & services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.