Human Resources at Artsana Group
Views:614 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Brand & Digital Marketing - FMCG/Consumer Durable (5-15 yrs)
ROLE PURPOSE :
The role will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the Digital Marketing aspect for our business.
An ideal candidate must possess the know how to set up and execute complex projects through all the digital touch-points; know how to coordinate with external agencies and interface with the different functions and company areas that are an active part of digital projects for the brand. Also required:
- Understanding about Chicco's Brand values, copy and visual identity, and tone of voice.
- Marketing and branding.
- Working with agencies, campaign briefing and processes.
- Project and process management.
- Broad knowledge of communication and creative concept evaluation/judgment.
- Media management (planning, buying, measuring, etc.).
- Up-to-date knowledge of the complete media landscape, usage and measurements.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Brand Management :
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Creating and managing ads, promotional collateral etc
- Managing the budget for advertising
Digital Marketing :
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital brand or performance marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Maintaining company's Corporate/ Ecommerce website