Talent Acquisition Head at HRCS Global
Views:3682 Applications:441 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Manager - Brand Communication - Hospitality - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Our client is an international hospitality company with a clear focus on operating in the global leisure market in hand-picked destinations for today's modern and avid travelers. Our client's primary activities are leasing, operating and franchising full-service upscale, upper upscale, and lifestyle hotels in major leisure destinations, predominantly in Asia Pacific Region.
As a Brand Communication Manager, a person will be handling and effectively managing all brand communications for the company.
- Acting as the key interface between the marketing teams and PR agencies, Partner brands and more to establish local Marcom goals and product strategies
- Gathering and providing strategic market insights to the Leadership team that ultimately help drive more relevant and impactful communications
- Providing strategic communications input and guidance to all functional areas
- Actively managing Brand Alliances, resulting from assets and planning outreach campaigns from time to time
- Formulate new ideas and change of focus around existing events.
- Close consultation with business unit marketing and executive stakeholders to ensure that business and marketing objectives are understood and catered for in terms of event plans.
- Ensure that all external and internal events are aligned with the business unit's marketing calendar and business objectives and that sponsorship properties and marketing activities are effectively leveraged to the benefit of the business and the brand.
- Ensure integrated BTL/ event strategies across brand, products, segments, channels, activations and geographical areas.
- Conceptualization, ideation, execution strategic planning based on the brief from the client
- Making presentations based on the requirements/ client briefs
- Candidates from IIMs, Tier 1 Institutes
- Excellence in Brand & Communication Management
- Experience in Hospitality Business is highly desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.