Principal Consultant at Nikos Consulting
Views:533 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Manager - Brand & Channel Marketing - FMCD/Electricals (15-20 yrs)
Brand & Channel Marketing Manager
- Lead the development and execution of brand strategy in line with the organization strategy, the role will focus on increasing the products presence across portfolio, strengthening the brand and delivering the promotion and channel support strategy with the support of a team of marketing leads across business units.
- 15+ years of deep experience in building consumer brands.
- Should have handled large scale, complex marketing operations in traditional distribution set ups.
- Prior experience in consumer durables, FMCG or mobile handset industry and demonstrated ability to work in matrixed environments will be an added advantage.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Define Brand Strategy and Architecture :
- Leverage consumer and category insights to define the medium to long term strategy for the brand
- Refresh the brand identity and customer segmentation to make it future fit
- Marketing Communications and Creative Development
- Champion all creative development, ATL and BTL across business units to ensure one voice for the brand and sharp positioning for each category efficient utilization of marketing budget to deliver effectiveness and ROI
- Manage a roster of multiple creative, event and retail agencies to deliver cutting edge marketing programs
- Deliver Integrated marketing GTM programs, closely working with category, digital and corporate communication teams
- Set up in-house content and creative teams and key processes to ensure speed to market
Business Unit Marketing Plans :
- Create annual and quarterly marketing roadmaps for each business unit with inputs from multiple stakeholders- consumer insights, product leads and business heads
- Define marketing KPI's across business units and ensure implementation of activation programs at both channel and consumer level
- Monitor sales plan and improvise marketing activities to meet BU goals in terms of top line and market share
Channel Promotion Strategy and Execution :
- Create a framework for continuous feedback from dealer /distributors for actionable insights and incorporate the same in marketing plans
- Continuous analysis of competition, retail trends, and market dynamics working with sales teams across BU's to develop long term trade marketing actions and strategies aimed at gaining market share and counter share
- Plan monthly, quarterly and annual trade marketing calendars and ensure timely support and delivery across BU's