Manager - Brand & Ad Performance Sales - Advertising Firm (2-5 yrs)
What will you be doing?
The Brand and Performance Sales Manager will develop key relationships with mobile industry clients and agency contacts in their region. The Sales Manager is also required to position Ventes|Moca as a leading player in the mobile advertising industry through thought leadership, education, and representation in all areas.
Experience : 2-4 years of experience. (digital media advertising sales experience is an added advantage),
Education : BSc/ BA required; MBA preferred
Industry Type : Mobile/ Digital Media/ Agency Sales; Advertising Sales
Functional Area : Sales
Key Responsibilities :
- Experience in leading complex, executive-level campaigns through the entire sales cycle. Deliver against all KPIs outlined above
- Revenue Generation, Forecasting Accuracy, Customer Satisfaction, Reach and exceed personal sales goals and yield targets.
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts and business updates to the Head of Sales for your client base/region.
- Develop the vision and manage the sales/account strategies that will fully unlock the potential in your market.
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of your assigned market as well as competitor knowledge that can be turned to your client's advantage.
- Work towards meeting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Maintain an accurate forecast (+/- 5%) and the healthy pipeline of opportunities.
- Facilitate the development of strong commercial and personal relationships between the customer and Ventes| Moca at all levels of their businesses.
- Coach/mentor more junior team members, particularly on C-Level engagements.
- Provide guidance, feedback and motivational techniques to bring the best out in everyone.
Key Skills :
- Significant experience in consultative sales and account management in mobile/online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce industries.
- Strong knowledge of Internet advertising: CPA, CPM, CPC, search marketing, lead generation, direct response, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving tools with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to partner collaboratively with other functional areas within the company in support of the sales process.
- Excellent research, analytical, presentation, and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients.
- Native-level fluency in English