Associate Consultant at Bask HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:986 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - BPO PreSales (2-15 yrs)
Designation: Manager PreSales (Only BPO - International)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead all presales activities along with Sales and Solution teams. Play a key role in all bids, coordinating with various internal teams to develop the proposal
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the Sales and other functions for time-bound closure.
- Develop proposals to meet customer requirements both from a solution and price perspective, work with sales team and other stakeholders to ensure the company is represented in the best possible way in the proposal
- Articulate solution and benefits in proposal documents and presentations in collaboration with other stakeholders, with a customer-focused selling approach
- Develop sales collateral (presentations, brochures, flyers, mailers, etc.) in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Preparing budgetary quote as per the RFP/Clients requirement
- Effectively communicate with senior customer stakeholders as a part of the sales cycle. Be a key member of the sales organization and demonstrate the commitment to achieving the goals set by the company
- Updating the case studies and collaterals on a regular basis to help the sales team to interact with the clients.
- Preparation of Defense Presentation.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of a monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.