Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:710 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - BPO Operations - Voice & Non Voice - US Shift (6-12 yrs)
Role : Manager - BPO Operations (US Shift / Blended Process)
Location : Mumbai (Thane)
Purpose of the Role :
The primary responsibility for the position is to manage day-to-day operations, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the Management team also ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization's functions.
Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the end-to-end operations delivery for the Operations team
- Acts as an interface between the client team and operations delivery team for any day-to-day issues in operations
- Ensure delivery of KPIs targets including day to day service levels, customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures
- Be part of SLA discussion and ensure adherence to SLAs and improve operational performance
- Identify process improvement areas and take initiatives to improve operational metrics like productivity, quality, TAT, etc
- Should portray good leadership abilities
- Must be able to work and deliver within limited/stipulated time frame
- Create a workforce requirement plan for the engagement when the team is growing and future business is expected
- Manage Performance for the Process leaders, Team leaders and Assistant Managers in the Hierarchy
Education Qualification & Experience:
- PG / Graduate with 6+yrs experience in BPO with min 2+yrs as Manager Operations for US Based Process ( Voice & Non Voice)
- Very strong interpersonal relationship, team building, collaboration and facilitation skills. Experience developing effective communication mechanisms between India and US a strong plus.
- Candidate should possess superior problem solving/decision making capabilities and must be able to demonstrate the ability to produce results given challenging situations.
- Track record of improvements in productivity and quality
- Candidate should be able to work across multiple departments to identify and implement optimal solutions for the organization, often brokering conflicts.
- Individual has proven team management and team building skills, as well as excellent leadership ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to lead projects across multiple functional areas are essential
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills are required
- Work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse organization
- Excellent analytic, reporting and computer skills are a must
- Strong Business Case Development and Financial Modeling Skills
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Capability of thinking out of the box/ continually looks for process efficiency opportunities
- Ability to handle a team size between 100-150 is a must.