Lead HR Advisor at Recruise India
Views:109 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Biostatistician - Healthcare/Pharma (8-15 yrs)
- PhD (Statistics) with >6 yrs (OR) MSc (Statistics) with >10 yrs relevant experience in the design, execution, analysis and interpretation of clinical trials.
- Expertise in a broad range of statistical methodologies (e.g. Experimental design, mixed models, Bayesian methods, linear and nonlinear regression etc..)
- Prior experience with pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic (i.e., biomarker) endpoints; and linear as well as nonlinear dose response modelling with application to real problems is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; record of building and maintaining strong working relationships; demonstrated ability to explain novel and standard methods, both to fellow statisticians and to scientific and clinical colleagues.
- Excellent influencing skills, which are applied effectively at all levels of an organization and across multiple -functions.
- Strong time management skills; able to effectively organize and manage a variety of tasks across different projects
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- A good understanding of drug development processes and strategies, with proven ability to apply innovative statistical thinking to meet project and/or business objectives
- Experience in submissions and interacting with regulatory bodies.
- Experience providing support for publications (both analyses and review).
- Experience of working with, and co-coordinating CROs.
- Experience with modeling and simulation, and other innovative methodologies
- Proven ability to project manage and prioritize activities.
- Considered as an internal and/or external statistical expert in one or more statistical methodologies (e.g. Bayesian and Frequentist etc.)
- Provide broader technical knowledge, expertise, support and advice (e.g. statistical methodologies) to own team and other teams
- Building and maintaining effective strategic relationships with internal and external partners to meet business needs
- Recommending clear strategies for Therapeutic Area projects, process improvement initiatives.
- Building credibility and presence with stake holders
- Influencing clinical development plans, regulatory and commercial strategies
- Acting as a coach, mentor and providing input for development discussions
- Identifying, developing and implementing novel statistical methodologies in support of medicines development and product life-cycle management
- Leading a mid to large team (>6)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.