Senior Consultant at STM
Views:353 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Biological Patent - Chemical Firm (6-12 yrs)
Should be well experienced to handle team of 2-3 patent specialists;
- Sound Patent & Biotechnology Knowledge;
- Good experience in handling FTO/Patentability projects related to DNA transcription/translation, DNA and protein structures, Molecular biology, Primers/probes;
- Good knowledge of US & Europe Patent Rules for doing Infringement analysis;
- Desire to have patent filing knowledge
- Freedom to Operate Analysis: Infringement analysis of biological entities proposed by R & D. Review of critical patents and provide circumvention strategy. Making strategy on Invalidation and non-infringement of critical patents.
- Patentability: Review of patents w.r.t. patentability of New biological entities (NBEs); composition of biologicals.
- Patent Pre-screening report, Patent Portfolio: Identify blocking patents, Design IP strategy for blocking patents and identify patent filing opportunities
- Business Development Support: Collaboration with business group and identify business opportunities from IP's perspective