Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:1278 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Behavioral Capability & Organization Development Intervention - BFSI (8-11 yrs)
The Manager- Manager & Behavioural Capability and OD is responsible for managing and supporting the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation, and evaluation of interventions that facilitate the capacity building and continuous learning in the organization
In this role, you will contribute to the design and delivery of people and organizational learning strategies. The main objective of the job is to design, execute the strategy for learning and capability building. You will provide leadership for interventions which build organizational capability and create a learning organization.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build and maintain strong and meaningful business relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels to communicate and shape Learning and OD strategy, and build individual and functional credibility.
- Lead and manage large scale interventions and program manage learning journeys for specific groups/ capabilities.
- Implement and execute training and interventions based on Training Needs Analysis (TNA) to align business and individual needs for the organization.
- Liaise with business and HRBP teams to determine training needs and create a customized / business aligned learning opportunities.
- Designing and delivering of learning interventions using knowledge of the effectiveness of training methods such as classroom, webinars, e-learning, workshops, on-the-job, social learning.
- Ensuring the implementation of development programs and capability building programs
- Roll out of training programs and learning initiatives on a large scale within the organization
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of training programs to improve content quality and participant experience.
- Adapt curriculum/programs to alternative delivery channels using new technologies
- Partner with internal and external subject matter experts to design and adapt content across regions, functions and business units.
- Design, develop and facilitate culture, competency based learning interventions to specific talent pools and further the organization's OD agenda.
- Manage the manager development learning journeys, and lead the coaching, 360 degrees feedback and new manager assimilation processes.
- Contribute to the digital learning agenda of the learning and development organization by identifying and developing digital learning properties for existing or new learning needs.
- Act as an internal consultant to individuals or groups to guide and manage their development plans and journeys.
- Masters degree/ Post Graduate with 8+ years of overall work experience in any HR discipline
- A background in learning and development with 4-6 years of experience building and delivering learning interventions and curriculum at an organizational level
- Managing organization-wide, large scale OD interventions
- Expertise with classroom, experiential, and new digital forms of training
- Familiarity and comfort with technology to support digital and virtual learning
- Certification in professional development / assessment tools
- Strong presence with exceptional communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Experience of training delivery, content creation and management.
- Strong creative thinking, ability to understand the business requirements and produce new ideas, concepts, and learning properties that suit the needs.