Manager - Banking Operations - Back Office - eMoney Industry (8-12 yrs)
Our Client has been in the e-money industry for over 20 years who is fully licensed E-Money Institution by the Financial Conduct authority
Today, they are working to provide cutting edge e-payment solutions to customers. With an increasingly interconnected world, e-money solutions and easy-to-use online banking technology is fast growing to be the modern method of payments preferred by businesses and individuals around the world. Along with a network of ever-growing agents,
For their Chennai location, they are looking the right profile for the position of Manager Banking Operations (Back office) as per given below details.
- Client on boarding process, KYC/KYB and due diligence checks
- Periodic checks on transaction as per relevant regulatory framework and relevant policies
- AML and Compliance management
- Respond to queries from clients for account statements, transactions, fund recall requests etc
- Transaction monitoring to identify and report fraud to MLRO
- Handle AML and compliance checks for clients, source of funds, transactions
- Generate reports for clients and Management team
- Analyse Client reports for AML and fraud monitoring
- Compliance Folder Management
- Support Compliance Officer in creating, amending Policies/Procedures as and when required.
- Carry out KYC/KYB on new Agent Applications
- Coordinate KYC/KYB remediation in relation to onboarding or KYC/KYB refresh
- Monitoring/Supporting Agents for Transaction Compliance
- Update New Agent Log Rationale document.
- Assist Compliance Officer in preparing periodic audit reports for agents.
- Support Compliance Officer carrying out periodic AML reviews.
- Assist Compliance Officer in carrying out regular Agent customer relationship/oversight calls
- Prepare, Circulate Agenda , Record MoM of Agent Meetings
- Carry out checks on Agents for start of business after due approvals to ensure
- Carry out Credit safe Monitoring from compliance inbox and escalate as appropriate
- TCF monitoring of Agents websites
Qualifications & Experience :
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (Finance) / Commerce
- 10 to 12 years of experience within Banking Industry
- Strong knowledge of client on boarding / KYC and Due Diligence processes
- Must have knowledge of SWIFT and ISO 20022 message types
- Proficient in Excel (Advanced Level Desirable),
- Working knowledge of Forex and BACS, Faster Payments, CHAPS and Euro Clearing
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory bodies and frameworks
- Knowledge/experience in AML compliance tools like namescan KYC 360 etc