Manager - Bank Audit & Transaction Advisory - Consulting Firm (3-10 yrs)
To conduct all kind of Bank Audits including:
a. Concurrent Audits
b. Credit Audits
c. Revenue Audits
d. Branch Statutory Audits
e. Stock & Book Debt Audits
1) To apply for various kind of empanelment
2) To guide and lead a team of 10-12 articles in above locations
3) Advising clients on finance, due diligence, accounting, and compliance-related matters and implementing financial processes
4) Run Financial Due Diligence for potential investment rounds and support through investment transactions.
5) Coordinate and direct the preparation of the financial budget/ forecasts and report variances
6) Prepare and present timely monthly MIS and Cash flow statements.
7) Preparing forecasts for evaluating company value as per Income Tax, Company Law and FEMA.
8) Review of month closure process and advise the team. Review of Financials on a monthly/quarterly basis.
9) Depending on the Qualification, Experience, Location and interest of the candidate, he/ she can handle all of the above areas or be a specialist in some of the areas
10) Candidate can be either a Qualified CA, CMA or MBA or Semi Qualified CA, CMA with 3 years plus experience including Articleship