Senior Consultant at Randstad
Views:1361 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - B2B Sales - Solutions Selling (6-15 yrs)
Minimum 5-6 years of exp in enterprise product selling companies or big tech companies
- 6 years+ previous work experience in B2B sales, Consulting, key account management, or relevant experience
- Build and manage strategic relationships with cross functional c-level executives of large pharma clients to drive business via new customer acquisition and account management.
- Work closely with client to understand business requirements. Should be able to conceptualize a large program and create first level scoping for customized projects
- Strategic account planning and mapping to improve client results and achieve business
- outcomes aligned with Companies objectives
- Identify, analyze and evaluate the current market trends, key competitive threats, and opportunities, and recommend strategies for the assigned accounts and overall business.
- Liaise between client and internal teams, providing scientific insight and program direction for delivering agreed upon products/solutions as per the service agreement.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Should oversee financial transaction with the client (invoice generation, payment follow up etc)
- Aligning with various internal cross functional teams for seamless project execution, account governance and client satisfactions
- Proactively build strategic alliances for business growth and market expansion
- Develop a deep understanding of companies products and services portfolio
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.