Manager - B2B Sales - SaaS (10-12 yrs)
- Drive revenue goals for the region
- Be principally accountable for the overall quota for the region from both hunting and farming opportunities.
- Develop and execute the sales plan for the region; robust pipeline/deal management and logos closure.
- Ensure the proper internal cadence to make sure we win those deals with support from pre-sales, product management, and delivery functions.
- Accelerate customer adoption and be the evangelist for usage across the customer teams.
- Own the customer relationship and own the NPS metrics for each and every client.
- Be the growth hacker, be relentless in pursuing what it takes to win and make your customers delighted and successful.
- Be the SPOC for all RFI- s/RFP's from the customer; work closely with pre-sales and product teams to ensure eFS product suitability for customer needs.
Ideal Profile :
- Proven track record in technical selling in B2B SaaS and/or product technology sales. A solid understanding of how B2B SaaS businesses work is essential. Exposure to the supply chain and logistics industries would be great.
- You have consistently delivered on quotas and have often exceeded targets, better than your peers and better than your competitors. You should have a solid testament and reference from your customers/region/industry.
- You know how to operate in small businesses that are ambitious and yet how to manage and workaround operating constraints when things are not perfect.
- You know the India market and your respective region thoroughly; you know how the business/industry operates.
Other Details :
- You have about 10 years of sales experience; of which at least 3 in B2B SaaS. People management exposure is great, even though this role will initially be in IC role.
- Exposure to global technology platforms and experiences in working with multi-cultural teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.