Founder & CEO at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:636 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Manager - B2B Marketing - Industrial Chemicals/Industrial Retail (8-10 yrs)
Our client, manufacture, and sell a complete suite of specialty chemical solutions to a vast range of automotive, industrial and aviation customers around the globe.
The family-owned and operated business started in Sydney, Australia 52 years ago and client entrepreneurial and diverse team is driving rapid growth across 12 global affiliates.
In this growth critical role linking customers, sales, and product development, you are responsible for Clients marketing in the India and Qatar region.
The Benefits :
- Exciting, fast paced, and varied role, no two days are ever the same
- Work as part of a small and passionate team who love what they do
- Strong portfolio of specialty and existing market presence to build on
- Highly experienced local product development team
- Australian owned and operated business with Sydney based global head office
- Join a strong company that's growing through COVID-19
- Development opportunities within the company
- Option for a 4-day part-time role
The Role :
- Overall responsibility for the development of Client brand awareness and sales lead generation for the region.
- Providing Marketing and Communications support for our B2B and industrial retail markets, including Aviation, Automotive, Industrial and Health markets.
- Lead and manage our lead generation specialist
- Design and produce marketing and sales support material, including print media, point of sale, email blasts, power point presentations, sales training aids, video content, online blogs, and social media.
- Championing the digital content strategy for Australia, including website, AdWords, SEO, digital campaigns EDMs and social media.
- Support product design including artwork and labels
- Supporting re-sellers/distributors with marketing campaigns for lead generation and other growth initiatives, e.g., POS materials, online lead generation, training, distributor trade events and sponsorships.
- Plan, attend and co-ordinate all exhibitions, sponsorships, any educational training seminars.
- Maintain strong relationships with key industry associations to exploit opportunities in increasing Client business. Feeding these opportunities to the sales team.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and industry scans which focuses on product, price, customer profiles and market positions.
- Manage marketing budgets, graphic designers, and digital agencies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Project Management for New Product Introductions
About You :
- 8+ years experience in product marketing in specialty chemical B2B industries and/or industrial retail.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, team player in multi-cultural environment
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication, and copywriting skills.
- Hands-on: able to create basic content/artwork/graphics without need of external agencies
- Proven delivery of marketing campaigns to deliver (includes management of external agencies and all sources of marketing expenditure).
- Self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic with a high use of initiative & creativity.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g., WordPress/ModX) desired
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or equivalent preferred