Senior Consultant at Mastermind Network
Views:443 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/AVP/VP - Private Equity - Fund Accounting - Financial Services (5-20 yrs)
- Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, any other professional accounting qualification (ie. CA, CPA or ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5- 7 years experience in accounting for the financial services sector, particularly Private Equity, Asset Management or Fund Administration.
- Knowledge of IFRS and / or USGAAP
- Experienced in reviewing and preparing general ledger and financial statements.
- Established knowledge in relation to accounting and consolidations under IFRS.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- Motivated, bright and diligent individual who is driven to meet deadlines.
- A team player who is able to manage individual responsibilities.
- Supervisory skills with experience in managing and/or leading staff for 3-4 years.
- Strong business acumen.
- Good client/ business relationship management
- Sound judgment, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc).
- User experience with enterprise accounting system(s).
- Working knowledge of Investran highly desirable
- Experience in Limited Partnership accounting
- Private equity/real estate fund experience. Exposure to complex fund structure, waterfall computation, preferred return.