Centre Head - Pune at Randstad
Views:1262 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/AVP/VP - Fund Accounting/Private Equity - Financial Services Firm (4-15 yrs)
Our client is a Globally Reputed Financial Services firm & we are supporting them to expand their Fund Accounting team for the Private Equity Dept.
We have multiple roles between 4 to 15years of experience in Private Equity Fund Accounting.
Designation: Manager, AVP, VP (Depending on the experience & knowledge)
Position Overview :
- Your role will encompass the administration of and any services pursuant to Administration Agreements in respect of a portfolio of Private Equity funds working closely
Main Responsibilities :
- Responsible for maintaining books and records and calculation of fund Net Asset Values;
- Coordinating and reviewing financial statements and associated reports, including performance metrics for monthly/quarterly reporting;
- Coordinate and review calculations of carried interest/performance/incentive fees;
- Coordinate and review calculations and investor allocations for capital calls, distributions and equalisations;
- Coordinate and review partner capital account statements;
- Coordinate processing of payments and other transactions;
- Supervise junior staff, reviewing and signing off on work performed;
- Acting as a primary day-to-day contact with clients and other fund participants;
- Work closely with the Investor Relations team to respond to investor queries and to disseminate capital activity and other investor notices;
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks and auditors and other fund participants;
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers;
- Participating in presentations to existing and prospective clients;
- Monitor compliance of various agreements with clients, including the Service Level Agreement;
- Participating in projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business;
- Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company, and reporting to the Vice President.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting
- Professional accounting qualification - CA, CPA, ACCA or similar
- Minimum of experience in accounting for the financial services sector, particularly Private Equity, Asset Management or Fund Administration.
- Experienced in reviewing and preparing general ledger and financial statements.
- Established knowledge relation to consolidations under IFRS.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- Motivated, bright and diligent individual who is driven to meet deadlines.
- A team player who is able to manage individual responsibilities.
- Sound judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc).
- User experience with enterprise accounting system(s).