HR at Live Connections
Views:564 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/AVP/VP/Director - Borrowing Base Operations - Bank (15-25 yrs)
Designation" Operations Manager4(Equivalent to AVP/VP/Director)
Skills : Functional strong experience in Borrowing base certificate.
Current CTC should be within 30 LPA to 50 LPA
About the Role :
- Supervises day to day operations for an operational unit and/or staff. Under management guidance, supervises non-exempt staff to ensure effective delivery of services. Provides training, performance evaluation and coaching. Implements processes to maximize efficiency of operations.
- Directly manage teams comprising analysts and support in process expansion, staffing and new hire training.
- Take a lead role in developing and implementing best practices and increase the effectiveness of staff and tools by recognizing opportunities for development and proactively creating new systems and structures.
- Develop metrics to measure growth and performance of the process.
- Interface with India and US based managers on production, quality and security guidelines
- Conduct performance reviews for assigned Analysts, assist the Operations Manager in smooth transitioning of work
- Timely and accurately process the client's collateral and loan information such as the borrower's collateral borrowing base, settlements, and loan information for advance processing and system of record update
- Reconcile month-end statements such as collateral, fee, interest, loan and ad-hoc statements and resolve any issues, discrepancies, and inconsistencies
- Review account set up information and process change request in the system of record
- Work with various onshore teams to resolve any account discrepancies in a swift and effective manner
- Update the system of record on an account for trend analysis and account management
- Actively review account information and ensure the deal notes are updated accurately and timely
- Proactively respond to inquiries on a customer account and resolving any discrepancies
- Engage in other collateral support activities and ad-hoc projects to support business goals
- Assist in the resolution of more complex and time sensitive account activities.
- Provide training for other staff members as needed.
- Cross train on other existing processes.
Essential Qualifications :
- Most recent experience must include min 3 years of direct team leading experience in commercial lending domain which includes Collateral Management with primary activities like working on Syndicated loans on Settlements and Borrower Base Certification preparation and reconciliation
- Understanding of accounting advance Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of initiative and accountability Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness in all areas, Foster team work. Maintain & improve team morale and motivation, Develop team members for next roles in the hierarchy
Market Skills and Certifications Desired Qualifications :
- Good understanding of borrowing base/collateral support, loan processing and loan settlements experience preferred
- Able to multi-task to accomplish tasks effectively
- Ability to work quickly & accurately while maintaining acceptable standards of workmanship
- Ability to recognize and escalate to management any process breaches
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to work in different shifts
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment