Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:251 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Manager/AVP/VP - Data Analytics - BFS (3-10 yrs)
- Maintain compliance with credit policies/practices, regulatory policies and prepare, update, and ensure approval of all internal policy and procedure changes, keeping proper change and approval logs
- Conduct analyses related to policy (e.g., benefits tracking), Portfolio strategy, , P&L Analytics/assessment risk and reward trade-off, etc. by leveraging data and creating ad-hoc analyses/management information systems (MIS)
- Assists credit analysis, including annual credit reviews, portfolio reviews, classified credit reviews.
- Identifies and analyzes situations that create risk and legal liability, utilizing various resources such as credit reports, score cards, risk systems, and knowledge of the elements of Risk.
- Understands and applies the GCCFRP principles to all lending initiatives and for gapping analysis against global policy
- Assesses risks and analyses existing and new relationships - including periodic review of financial results and statements to monitor operating performance, liquidity position and financial condition.
- Maintains sound understanding about India market, products, strategies, tools and associated risks.
- Collaborates as appropriate with product partners and relationship teams for new and/or refinancing credit transactions such as term loans or event-driven financing with specific responsibility for risk analysis, preparation of financial model and sensitivity analysis.
- Reviews of results/scripts/reports feedback to business to enhance and refine corrective action plan to ensure developments are in sync.
- Participates in regular portfolio stress testing and support model re-development efforts with modeling teams.
- Contributes to developing, testing and optimizing credit or risk policies for channels or products under their responsibility.
- Executes department strategy by developing approaches and/or processes to accomplish goals.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Advanced Degree (Masters required) in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, or other highly quantitative discipline
- 3 -13+ years' experience in performing quantitative analysis, model documentation, segmentation analysis including analytics or data manipulation tools (e.g., SAS, SQL, R, Python, SPSS)
- Prior experience in having managed Existing Customer Management policy/Portfolio Management related Risk Analytics/Strategy, P&L analytics will be a big plus.
- Experience with econometric and statistical modeling or Behavioural risk scoring
- Experience in big data with knowledge of probabilities/distributions, building decision trees and regression models
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proven ability to derive patterns, trends and insights, perform risk/reward trade-off analyses and connect these analytics to business impacts
- Demonstrated quantitative, presentation and analytic skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication