Research Associate at Indusion Consulting
Views:4265 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager/AVP/VP - CCAR - Analytics/SAS - Investment Bank (5-15 yrs)
Business/ Department Objectives:
To provide analytical insight and examine business hypothesis to develop and drive strategy for RS portfolios, provide general Data Base Marketing Reporting solutions.
Delivery of analytic reporting solutions and dashboards for The Home Depot portfolio. Key responsibilities include crafting business intelligence reporting solutions and deploying on internal and external platforms.
1. Develop clear and easily used interactive sas code.
2. Quickly debug sas code in order to troubleshoot reports
3. Develop business presentations to communicate the solution to a potentially broad array of functional teams and senior managers.
4. Develop and deliver on-going standard reporting/decision support tools as requested by the base of clients.
5. Lead/work on cross-functional business solution project teams.
6. Proactively identify new initiatives to drive sales, increase revenue, decrease costs, improve operations and increase business profitability.
Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial:
1. To clearly formulate analytical hypothesis,
2. Perform ad-hoc analysis to support it, communicate results clearly, and understand cause & effect relationships
3. Help develop a state of the art MIS infrastructure using process automation tools
4. Interface with THD & Citi clients to design data driven analytic and reporting solutions primarily using SAS, Unix, & Cognos
5. Identify reporting developed in SAS to be transitioned to Cognos and build long-term roadmap/vision for a reporting platform based on Cognos and SAS.
6. Leverage appropriate technology to develop solution (coding, testing, data retrieval and data analysis).
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, MIS, Math, Statistics, Engineering) required.
- MS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Industrial Systems Engineering desired
1. Strong analytical skills in conducting sophisticate analysis using bureau/vendor data, customer performance data and marketing data to solve business problems.
2. Good programming skills in advanced SAS and SQL in mainframe, UNIX and PC environments.
3. Knowledge of Unix(scheduler), SQL (Teradata), Excel pivot tables and other MS Office tools is required
4. Highly proficient in Excel/pivot tables and PowerPoint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.