HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1225 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/AVP - Technical Risk Assessments/Cyber Security - Investment Bank (8-15 yrs)
Manager/AVP - Technical Risk Assessments/Cyber Security - Top Global Investment Bank
We are hiring for a top global investment bank for the roles of Manager / AVP.
Position Purpose :
- Responsible for the development and implementation of an enterprise-wide ICT risk governance program. Successful candidate will have proven track record of developing and implementing risk management programs in global organizations, with robust knowledge of technology, risks, architectures and related tools.
- Prior ICT risk experience (IT, Cyber, Cloud, IAM etc.) & exposure to the Financial Services industry is a must. Experience with GRC tools and NIST standards is preferred. Individual will develop and communicate ICT Risk Policies to ensure that ICT risk considerations are accounted for in all the bank's initiatives.
- Negotiation and Conflict Management skills an absolute must. Bank is undergoing a significant tech and ops reorg/transformation including outsourcing functions, streamlining and refactoring applications. Will support this effort from an independent risk assessment of these projects and will present findings to board and exec committees. Excellent presentation & executive presence skills necessary. Experience interacting with regulatory agencies is required.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies :
- Extensive experience conducting technical risk assessments to identify ICT risks and designing mitigation controls in (at least 3) of the following areas
- Application Security
- IT Technologies (End User Computing, Infrastructure Computing, Middleware, Storage Solutions)
- Cloud & Virtualization Technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Communication Technologies (Networking including SDNs, Segmentation, Wireless & Mobile)
- Application Development/SDLC (Agile & Waterfall)
- Data Management (including Data Mining)
- Networks and Network Security
- Identity & Access Management Security
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Encryption Technologies & Key Management - 7+ years of relevant experience ; On hand experience on dealing global stakeholders; Good know how on Technology Risk Policies and Procedures reviews; Excellent Presentation skills
- Ability to articulate risk management concepts to all levels of the organization
- Good listening and analytical skills - being able to come to a thoughtful and business focused conclusion quickly
- Ability to co-operate and work well with others adopting an approachable style
- Important as we work closely with a large and diverse set of suppliers and customers
- Ability to see the customer perspective, i.e. from a business point of view, the most secure solution is not always workable or realistic considering costs and benefits
- Demonstrating a calm professional approach, with a good understanding of delivery within time constraints and the need to escalate/inform departmental management as appropriate
- Adapting personal approach to suit situations, individuals, groups and cultures. Flexible in relation to getting the job done