Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:2995 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager/AVP - Risk Analytics & Modeling (5-15 yrs)
- Basel Modeling, PD, LGD Model Development or Analytics CV from any Competitor Bank / BFSI Vertical with 'Risk Management or Retail Risk exp. Collate, test and check independently sourced economics data (forecast and stress) and assess its robustness and fitness for purpose of model development.
- Coordinate and identify historical data points for developing models
- Coordinate and compile stress test model results and develop analysis.
- Ensure adequate documentation and analysis in place for model review committee which involves peer review and independent review committees
- Prepare effective material for dissemination to key business stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Support ad-hoc requests in support of the business as necessary
- Ensure timelines around project deliverables are met and all the stake holders are informed about the status of the projects
- Work collaborative with management team to prioritize projects
- Drive standardization of analysis and processes to gain efficiency.
- Develop effective relationship management with diverse functions and businesses
- Bachelors degree in numerate subject, e.g. mathematics/ statistics/ economics or equivalent experience; Masters degree preferred.
- Basel Modeling, PD, LGD Model Development or Analytics CV from any Competitor Bank / BFSI Vertical with 'Risk Management or Retail Risk exp.
- Excellent communication skills with technical (the team) and non-technical (senior entity management around the globe) counterparts; being able to "translate" between the two worlds is the major thing in the day to day work.
- Knowledge of Retail Banking Products ( Mortgage, Credit Cards, loans and advances )
- Knowledge of credit risk or basel/capital model development
- Able to convert business needs into modeling needs. Experience on modeling tools and techniques and aware of recent advancements in the field
- Strong Quantitative background with knowledge of economic and econometric models
- Proven ability to produce clear summaries and reports from complex factual information, including both written documentation and graphical material
- Good organizational, analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Preferably, familiarity with bank stress testing including loss and risk estimation techniques is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.