Key Account Manager at Mastermind Network
Views:249 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager/AVP - Model Risk Management - Model Validation (3-9 yrs)
Model Validation - Risk Models
Assistant Manager/Manager - Model Validation - Financial Services
We are hiring for a leading Financial organization based at Delhi/NCR
Experience :3-9 yrs in Model Validation/ development/ Model testing - For financial Services with good Python and R programming skills
Education : B. tech/ Masters / MBA - in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Computer science
Role & Responsibilities :
- Provide independent review (IR) and challenge of all quantitative and qualitative processes categorized as models (e.g. ILAAP, ICAAP, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk, IFRS9 Wholesale Credit Risk model, IRRBB etc.) under the MRM framework to a high degree of depth, as required by and detailed in the Bank's policies and standards.
- Provide input to/support the governance and reporting processes related to model risk management.
- Liquidity Risk Models - Models (LCR, ILAAP) used to calculate Bank's liquidity requirement and survival horizon in adherence to Liquidity Regulatory Requirements
- Economic Capital Models - Models used by banks internally to calculate Bank's capital requirement
- Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book (IRRBB) Models - models used for management and supervision of interest rate risk
- Stress Test Models - Climate Risk Stress Test, Internal Stress Test, Medium Term Plan, Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) or Bank of England (BoE) Stress Test
- IFRS9 Models - International Financial Reporting Standard to calculate Expected Loss
- Diverse Banking Portfolios - for different banking products e.g. Wholesale (Corporate and Investment Bank) and Retail portfolios (Credit Card, Home loan etc.).
- Review regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with Basel III rules in IRB portfolios and support roll out portfolios moving to IRB.