Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:5249 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Manager/AVP - KYC & Operations (6-12 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Successfully manage a team within the periodic renewals space consisting of 10+ members and to be fully accountable for the consistent delivery of the team on quality, through-put and other BAU & adhoc requirements
- Is an SME (subject matter expert) on the KYC domain and process
- Pro-actively manage the aging of cases and assist to resolve complicated cases
- Manage relationships with Sales, On boarding and Compliance to ensure timely collection of documentation and completion of due diligence
- Identify, escalate and mitigate risks which are associated to BAU processing.
- Daily monitoring & report of MI / KRI.
- Built connect with the team locally and globally.
- Partner with the regions to successfully manage & where required transition activities
- Develop strong domain knowledge for self and the team in
- Identify, communicate / nominate per training needs for the team.
- Participate & execute / manage key projects as part of KYC & Operation initiatives.
- Is familiar with change management and looks to build efficiencies within the process
- Ensure all KYC queues / tasks are complete and reported periodically.
- Develop capabilities within the team be able to make KYC team successful
- Understand regulatory requirements & policy changes from KYC perspective and articulate the same for the team with the required procedural changes.
- Understanding risk and controls, legal and compliance requirements
- Cross train / globalize the processes within contributing towards efficiency, quality and 24- 5 support model.
- Manage local and regional escalations / queries ensure zero impact on KYC deliverables.
- Represent team daily / weekly meets with regional stakeholders, project teams and Compliance
- Participate and manage SOX & internal / external audits successfully.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in business/ related discipline or equivalent work/training required, professional qualification in KYC / AML such as CAMS is a big plus
- Strong AML / KYC / CDD / EDD experience
- 6 - 10 years- experience in Quality Assurance, Audit including strong operational control capabilities, sound knowledge of QC and Production Management tools, Planning & Project management skills and a proven track record in delivery
- Proven experience in an Investment Bank within a Compliance/KYC team
- Good understanding of MiFID categorization
- Self-starter who can work under pressure to a high level of accuracy
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to understand business functions and processes swiftly
- Good at multitasking and managing a high number of priorities
- Exceptional communication, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Minimum 10 years of work experience preferably in KYC
- Program / project management skills desirable
- Strong communication, people & project management expertise.
- Sound understanding of the risk & control aspects from KYC perspective.
- Should have people management experience
- Understanding of regulatory requirements such as Mifid, FATCA, Dodfrank, regional specifications from KYC perspective.
- Should have managed / been part of a KYC team which involves execution of KYC for multiple regions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.