Manager/AVP - Finance & Risk Shared Services - Bank (2-13 yrs)
- This is a supervisor position for FRSS (Finance and Risk Shared Services) Mumbai Reporting Operations with overall responsibility for delivery and governance covering reporting. This role reports to the Vice President for the function. The position is based in our Mumbai office and will support global business.
Team Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting exposures.
- Responsible for understanding the drivers of the MoM or QoQ movements and validate the results through business, technology or SME confirmations during the month end close
- Utilizing knowledge of products, systems & process flows to provide insight & recommendations on identified issues
- Work with Tech on raising, tracking and remediate DQ issues
- Data accuracy and completeness check in the form of reconciliations
- Support the analysis and submission of reports to various constituencies including but not limited to Basel III based on requirements such as US GAAP & US Regulatory
- Build senior leadership packs for review at Bank and MLE
- Participate in post-mortem efforts post month-end and quarter-end reporting
- Establish, maintain and enhance related operational procedures, ensuring key controls are in place
- Generate reports used to monitor data quality exceptions and top variance drivers
Additionally, this role will:
- Establish a strong internal controls framework to be Audit ready at all times
- Ensure adequate backups for all tasks
- Build strong SME knowledge within the team
- Act as the last person before the information is disseminated outside of the function
Qualifications & Skillsets:
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Demonstrated skills on process automation /digital transformation
CA/CPA/CMA/Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.