Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:9494 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/AVP - Credit Analyst - Corporate Banking (5-15 yrs)
Credit Analyst Role for Corporate Banking Segment Team with leading Private bank
Roles and Responsibilities :
Detailed financial and business analysis and due diligence of the companies :
- Analysis & Understanding of business model, management capabilities and market strength of the business and conducting unit visits & Personal Discussions if and when required.
- In-depth financial statement analysis, preparing Credit Monitoring Analysis (CMA) and Credit Appraisal notes for various proposals, evaluation of key ratios to assess creditworthiness, debt service ability and to determine the credit limit to be given to the borrower.
Understand the business risk of Entity & reporting rationale for each case :
- Assessment of credit facilities i.e. working capital, term loan and non fund based limits, requested by corporate customers
- Assign credit rating to the corporate borrowers and their facilities
- Ensuring compliance with bank's internal as well as Reserve Bank of India's policies and regulations
- Write-up of business proposal with recommendation for sanction of credit facilities to the clients
- Analysis of stock statements and calculation of Drawing Power, analysis of Financial Follow up report
- Real time monitoring of general economic conditions, sectoral and company specific development for any change in the perceived credit risk associated with the clients
- Regular client meetings and inspections to monitor business developments
Skills required :
- Sound Knowledge for various sectors.
Location : Mumbai (Lowe Parel)
Position : Manager/AVP
Years of Experience : Minimum 5-6 years for Manager and minimum 10 years for AVP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.