Senior Manager at Talent Networks Pvt. Ltd.
Views:214 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/AVP - Compensation & Benefits - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
Manager / AVP - Compensation and Benfits
Manager / Assistant Vice President - Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Position Purpose: Be a Compensation & Benefits Specialist for designated entity level, and provide, in area of expertise, value-added advice to drive Business/Function strategic objectives
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Ensure necessary documentation / reporting and provide inputs where required for internal and or external benchmarking etc.
- Ensure competitiveness of compensation and benefits practices within benchmarked industries, by regular review of total rewards survey insights. Proactively review and recommend improvements to rewards and benefits plans, based on market benchmarks and internal group reward philosophies & objectives
- Manage and drive the annual Compensation Review Process
- Lead and support change efforts related to C&B programs, ensure clear communication message delivered to all key stakeholders
- Manage analytics and preparation of reports for regular review
- Manage in reporting to various internal /external stakeholders with due data privacy controls and ensure compliance to local laws/regulations and adherence to reporting schedules
- Support needs for Data for internal or group related analysis
- Support in preparing for the annual HR budget for ISPL team
- Liaison with requisite team members to ensure adequate inputs/rationale
- Track, monitor and regularly report actual/vs budgets and highlight any trends at the agreed frequency
- Ensure required inputs are given on ISPL budgets to India HR team and or ISPL Finance team
COORDINATION WITHIN HR:
- Contribute to the flow of information within HR (bottom up and lateral)
- Collaborate with HRBPs and drive the annual compensation benchmarking process
- Liaise with Recruitment and review salary grid for Fresher/Graduate
- Liaise with HR Operations & Payroll for change in compensation during the year
- Coordinate with L&D team to deliver on specific programs or activities as required
- Work in close collaboration with HR teams within the India Territory on harmonization of C&B approach, policies and components
- Initiates or delivers on delegated HR Projects as required.
- Recommend and drive automations and efficiencies to run the portfolio better.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Understanding of local labor law
- Understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Communication skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and deliver
- Accuracy (with data and numbers)
- Strong sense of confidentiality and ethics
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Excel and Powerpoint Skills
- Diversity, inclusion and non-discrimination awareness
- Strong process, change orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.