Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1728 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Manager - Audit & Taxation - Accounting Firm - CA (6-9 yrs)
- Partner to build client relationships.
Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit / Indian GAAP / IFRS / US GAAP accounting services
Qualifications and Skills :
- Qualified CA (from a Big 4 would be an advantage)
- 6 to 8 years or more experience in working in statutory audit or in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms).
Experience and Background :
- Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions.
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/ long periods of time.
- Have strong soft skills like leader
- Knowledge of european market
It would be IC role initially then team would be provided
- Work with the Audit Team to execute Statutory Audit-related services for clients - Build and manage a team of Audit professionals - Candidate is expected to work closely with the Director / Partner to build client relationships Experience and Background : - Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions. - Have strong soft skills like leadership, interpersonal, team and communication skills both verbal and written
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, IFC
- Filing up GST returns and GST reconciliation for the clients
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships.
- Execution on client engagement - Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers and client folders.
- Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique.