Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:2053 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Audit & Tax Manager - CA Firm (3-7 yrs)
- Engagement planning and execution support
- Manage and maintain relationships with clients and the advisory team of the group
- Coordinate with clients and various internal teams of the firm in relation to various tasks of the assignment
- Play an active part in problem solving and conflict resolution
- Ensure that projects are completed efficiently within the budgeted time and cost
- Ensure balanced allocation of work to team members.
Work Place - Nungambakkam, Mylapore, Krishnapuram, Pullapuram or in the vicinity
The following experience & skill sets are desired in an applicant:
- Strong knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards & Indian Companies Legislation
- Significant Accounting and financial analytics experience
- Good knowledge about provisions of direct, indirect and international taxation laws
- Good knowledge of Accounting Standards and Auditing Standards
- Comfortable with ERP and other financial reporting systems
- Ability to create planning and approach document
- Ability to motivate juniors while functioning as a good team player.
- Ability to deal with senior client personnel independently.
- Independently drafting reports and deliverables
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Inter personal skills).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.