Founder at Serving Skill
Views:266 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Audit & Tax - CA Firm (7-9 yrs)
Audit & Tax Manager
Job Description :
- One reputed Mid Sized CA firm is currently searching for a detail-oriented and qualified Audit and Taxation Manager Your responsibilities will include preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax report of clients.
- Handling various Statutory/Tax/Transfer Pricing Audit & Indirect Tax Assignments independently.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information Coordinating and developing auditing processes.
- Supervising and conducting independent audits.Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes and statutory requirements related to accounting and auditing statements.
- Desired Candidate Profile Experience in Audit, Taxation, and Good knowledge of Application of Ms office, Xls, PowerPoint
- Candidate should have experience in Corporate/Non Corporate Audit, Taxation including Indirect Taxes
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting softwareIn-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills