Assistant Manager- Search & Engagement at Hipotz
Views:60 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Audit - NBFC (3-5 yrs)
- This role will be a primary point of contact between Audit and varied stakeholders on all matters relating to Audit and Risk assessment/mitigation.
- This role will also be responsible for monthly and quarterly financials and Regulatory reporting.
- This role is responsible for helping the company ensure that financial, operational and compliance practices, and related controls sufficiently support the accomplishment of company objectives.
Key Result Areas :
Audit Management & Controls :
- Work with the Statutory Audit Teams and internal stakeholders for timely closure of all audit related Points.
- To standardize all the Audit related submission quarter on quarter to facilitate internal teams for better co-ordination. To review , regulatory compliance adherence, etc.
- Maintain open communication with management and to collaborate with all internal and external resources as appropriate in facilitating for carrying out of statutory audits
Financials & Regulatory Reporting :
- To prepare Monthly & Quarterly regulatory financials as per Schedule as applicable to NBFC.
- Support in Annual Notes to Accounts Preparation, ensure compliance with all the related regulatory compliances.
- To ensure timely submission of RBI Returns.