Propreitor at Green Arrow Career Services
Views:288 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Audit - International Assurance & Accounting Advisory - BFSI (6-12 yrs)
Job Title: Audit Manager (International Assurance and Accounting Advisory)
Position Type: PERMANENT
Total Experience: 6 to 12 years
Job Location: REMOTE WORKING as per our company policy. However, whenever there is a requirement they should be willing to come to Mumbai(BKC).
Notice Period: 30 Days Max
Salary Budget: Open
Candidates from the big 4 will be given 1st preference. Target candidates from the Big 4- s
Below are Job details:
- Experience 6 to 12 years (Preferably at least 4 to 5 years of audit experience)
- Candidates with experience in operational, financial and management review, as well as the ability to provide sound recommendations of management actions based on insightful analysis, will be ideal.
- Ability to develop tax solutions and provide tax strategy planning and advisory services to SMEs and internationally active companies across a diverse range of industries, will be an added advantage.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for leading a cross-border team of Managers/Associates.
- Provide audit and tax services to a portfolio of diversified clients.
- Overseeing proper execution of external audit, corporate governance, compliance, enterprise risk assessment projects, including planning, fieldwork, and reviews.
- Develop and lead a team of audit staff and corporate tax compliance professionals.
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
- Manage project financials, including budgets, WIP, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standards.
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing, scheduling, client billing etc.
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.
- Professional accounting qualification, practicing member of the ICAI.
- Minimum 6 years- relevant experience with large/mid-tier international accounting
- firms; candidates from the commercial sector with relevant experience are alsowelcome.
- Strong technical (accounting/auditing standards and related tax regulations) & interpersonal skills.
- Possess initiative and an analytical mind.
- Ability to lead a team of like-minded professionals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.