Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:1565 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Manager - Assurance - CA (2-5 yrs)
- Executing client related engagements related to the areas of governance, risk - And compliance (GRC), process reviews, internal audits, standard operating procedures, - enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with SKP quality guidelines - methodologies.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Understand clients requirements, respond promptly to client requests and enquiries and consistently meet client needs
- Should be able to understand complex business situations, risk and controls in ERP environment, identify gaps and suggest leading practices.
- Supervise a team of internal audit personnel across different client engagements. Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and Oversee billing and collections.
- Managing the Assurance practice in Chennai branch and other southern areas.
- Reviewing the execution of all kinds of Audit and Assurance assignments including Statutory and Internal audits relevant to Chennai branch and southern areas.
- Client relationship management and being a First Point of contact to all the clients related to Chennai branch.
- Looking for opportunity creation and generating of new businesses.
- Maintaining Cross-departmental relations with various other Practices within the firm and to support them for their assignments in Chennai.
- Handling a Team size of 5-10 persons reviewing their operations, performance evaluation, mentoring and supporting them to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Adhering to the Best practices established by the firm in relation to project delivery, documentation methodology and reporting, etc.,
- Ensuring other practice managements of the branch such as submission of periodic MIS to the management, budgeting and billing the current assignments, etc.,
- Also Possess Exposure in Consulting, Advisory and Taxation practices.
- Client Excellence - Demonstrates a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Growing the business - Demonstrates ability to identify and convert new business opportunities, both from existing and new clients
- Planning and organizing - Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time and within budget
- Financial management - Deals with all aspects of financial performance in a timely and effective way so as to ensure that all.
- Teamwork - Works co-operatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals
- Communicating - Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way
- Motivating - Motivates self and others to succeed
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have,
- Minimum 4 + years experience post qualifying CA in a related field, preferably in internal audit and Statutory Audit consulting, advisory, professional services and/or industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills. Excellent delivery skills and technical knowledge.
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment required. Well honed mentoring and people development skills.
- Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy.
- Demonstrates creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
- Team Player
- Able to multi-task and travel as necessary to meet client needs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.