Consultant at Live Connections
Views:1860 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager/Associated Director - US Taxation - BFS (8-14 yrs)
Opening for US TAXATION-(1065)
The position in discussion is with the US Business Tax team.
This role is an integral part of the firm's strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability, globally.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 companies to emerging businesses
- Advising clients on a variety of tax issues including accounting for income taxes, FTA (periods, methods & credits), tax provisions, tax compliance, business restructuring, and tax controversy.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experiences
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal clients
- Manage teams of tax professionals working on client projects
- Effectively manage the Business Unit to deliver to the expectations of the BU Partner In charge.
- Advise onshore teams and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Sound understanding of the financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets, and play a consulting role to the engagement manager on this account.
- Overseeing complex federal tax compliance and consulting projects requiring tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Managing engagement workflow, engagement team resources, and engagement billing.
- Team with other professionals to identify new marketplace opportunities and grow the ftax practice
Behavioral / team skills
- Improvement Mindset
- Commercial Mindset
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong Analytical ability.
- Target driven and customer focus.
- People management skills with demonstrated ability to build a transparent and cohesive team.
- Work collaboratively with the clients and deliver quality services by enforcing quality and standards.
- A minimum of 8 to 12 years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm.
- Master's degree from an accredited college / university
- Strong knowledge of FAS 109
- Experience with corporate taxation and partnerships
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.