Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:2502 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager/Associate Vice President - Tangible Asset Valuation - Consulting Firm (5-10 yrs)
Position: Associate Vice President
Qualification: MBA/CA (Mandatory)
- Tangible assets valuation experience with a valuation advisory firm. Experience in valuation real estate (land and buildings) and capital equipment/ plant & machinery.
- Experience in the valuation of tangible assets for insolvency purposes.
- Understanding of technical data related to land, buildings and plant & machinery.
- Carry out a site visit to the plant locations for inspection of assets, discussions with plant technical team to collate required inputs for valuation analysis.
- Preparation of valuation model and carry out valuation analysis.
- Preparation of valuation reports.
- Engineering Graduate/ Post-graduate of a recognized University or Post-graduate in the Valuation of Land and Buildings or Real estate or Plant & machinery from a recognized university.
- Relevant experience in the valuation of real estate (land and buildings) or capital equipment/ plant & machinery.
- Experience in the valuation of tangible assets for insolvency purpose
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.