Lead HR Advisor at Recruise India
Views:258 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager/Associate Principal - Mergers & Acquisition/Due Diligence - Healthcare (8-16 yrs)
Healthcare -Mergers and Acquisition / Due Diligence -Manager/ Associate Principal Role
Manager/ Associate Principal Role - Financial Investors
- You will be responsible for supporting M&A, due diligence and investment-related consulting projects and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries
- Leveraging business and transaction advisory experience and methodological expertise to support with preparing proposals and delivering projects to address client questions, primarily in the areas of due diligence (buy- and sell- side), asset/portfolio/company valuation, asset screening and growth strategy
- Participating in internal and client meetings and supporting the presentation of project findings to the client
- Supporting overall FIC team and broader consulting initiatives to elevate our capabilities, including (but not limited to) the development of intellectual property, marketing materials, training, recruitment and go-to-market approach
- Contribute to business development, including proposal development and presentations
- Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in life sciences consulting. You'll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.