Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:2752 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Associate Director - UI/UX & Design - Big4 (10-20 yrs)
Position: Manager / Associate Director- UX & Design thinking
Location: Mumbai/ Delhi
Job Summary :
In the position of Manager- UX, the candidate will have to lead the Information Architecture, User Research and Usability Testing efforts for Fortune 500 clients. In addition the role is expected to enhance the knowledge assets being created in this solution space.
- The Manager will need to collaborate with his peers across the Digital Consulting practice, visual designers, tech experts and other team members to deliver high quality, impactful interactive & visual experiences for a client base that includes internationally renowned brands and companies.
- The ideal candidate should be passionate about understanding the needs of users and translating them into design.
- The candidate may/may not have to create final visual designs, but should have the ability to visualize, communicate and drive implementation of the site experience and interaction through wireframes. Experience in delivering projects in a structured method would be preferred
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead the UI/UX competency and build the capability to be world class
- Drive Sales opportunities in the area of Design thinking, UI/UX etc
- Manage a team to drive performance and deliver results. Guide and mentor team members on projects in order to ensure quality of delivery and client co-ordination. Contribute & collaborate to requirements, design documents along with paper
- Review and conduct UT and User Research activities: planning, research design, moderation, analysis and reporting. Present findings to clients. Review and conduct expert evaluation of information architecture, navigation, branding, and detailed design issues (covering interaction and controls, presentation, content etc) of wireframes/designs
- Establish the vision of User experience on website design projects and collaborate with project management, visual design, editorial and development teams to implement the same
- Communicate and evangelize the importance of User Experience and related practices to clients and also internally
Other/Special Requirements :
- Interaction design skills, including the ability to create and document navigation structures and information architecture
- ability to work in a structured manner following requisite processes
- Problem solving abilities and an intuitive capability to look at designs from a user perspective
- Strong, creative, out of the box thinking, open to exploring the evolving web space
- Strong communication skills (flair for creative writing a plus)
- Minimum 10-12 years in a Web Development/Software Development/Digital Agency/ Media House or other related fields
B.E. / B. Tech + MBA (preferred, not mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.