Manager/Associate Director - Statutory Audit - Big4 (5-12 yrs)
BIG 4 - Bangalore hiring Manager/ Sr. Manager Statutory Audit ( India Practice).
Lead and Manager Statutory Audit Team ( Client facing role )
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with the Audit Team to execute Statutory Audit related services for clients
- Be a part of team in large assignments and have to lead small/medium audit teams
- Ensure quality work
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the Associate Director/Director/Partner to build client relationships.
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit/Indian GAAP/IFRS/US GAAP accounting services
- Qualified CA A MUST(from a Big 4 would be an advantage)
- 5 to 10 years or more experience in working in statutory audit or in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms).
Experience and Background :
- Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions.
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/ long periods of time.
- Have strong soft skills like leadership, inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.
Send your updated resume and following details :
Notice period -
Reason for change -
Preferred Location -
Highest qualification -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.